Dental implants are the best answer for missing teeth. They are artificial tooth roots that permanently replace missing teeth. Once capped with a beautiful and natural looking crown, you can enjoy the use and beauty of your full smile once again.
Why should you consider dental implants?
Let the facts speak for themselves!
- 26% of adults by age 74 will have lost all of their permanent teeth – dental implants offer a permanent solution to missing teeth without the discomfort and embarrassment often accompanying conventional dentures.
- 98% success rate – your investment in your smile will be long-lasting and well worth the investment.
- 100% natural looking smile to maintain a youthful, attractive appearance.
What will I experience during the implant process?
- Smile consultation – Dr. Giesy will perform a detailed and thorough examination of your teeth, gums, and jawbone to create a treatment plan that fits your specific dental needs.
- Implant placement – Dr. Giesy’s years of training enable him to place your implant here in our office. Thanks to the sedation options we offer, you won’t feel pain or discomfort during this procedure.
- Healing – Allowing the implant to heal is one of the most vital steps for a successful implant, and allows us to guarantee its longevity. Depending on your implant, the healing process can take up to a few months.
- Your restoration – Once your implant has healed, Dr. Giesy will also place your custom-made dental restoration. From implant supported dentures to dental crowns, his expertise in dental implants not only make him the expert – lecturing nationwide to other general dentists – but also guarantees you a beautiful restoration that perfectly matches your smile.
Dr. Giesy and our smile team will support you through each phase of your implant treatment. We will give clear and understandable answers to your questions and make it our goal to make sure you are comfortable throughout the process.
Stop hiding your smile due to missing teeth! Start speaking, looking, and feeling better today. Call us at (253)752-6630 or contact us with your questions about dental implants for Tacoma smiles that glow with confidence.