Our Safety Protocols
See how we're protecting your oral and overall health.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
We want you to feel confident in our steadfast commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our patients and our staff. Giesy Family & Implant Dentistry is a safe place for you to visit, and we welcome the opportunity to show you.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and our dental safety procedures exceed the guidelines set forth by the CDC, ADA, and OSHA.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our health and safety protocols. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call us: 253-752-6630.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- As a healthcare facility, our office complies with local health regulations and requires all patients and chaperones to wear face masks while visiting the dental office.
- We’ll check your temperature upon arrival, and ask you a series of health screening questions. If you have a fever or other symptoms of illness, we’ll ask you to delay your appointment.
- Before starting any dental treatment, patients will be given a pre-procedural rinse to reduce bacteria and viruses in the mouth.
- Services such as online patient forms, screening documents, and payment options are available.
- All staff is trained and continually updated on office health and safety protocols.
- In accordance with local public health policies, all office staff wears face masks at all times regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Clinical staff wears personal protective equipment (PPE).
- In strict adherence to the highest infection control standards, we thoroughly disinfect the exam room, dental chair, instruments, door handles, surfaces, etc. before and after every patient.
- Our air filtration systems have been updated with HEPA air filters and UV light sterilization in our central air.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
We’re Here for You
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we’ll continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!